The Web Bug Spend all its valuble time on the design and build of effective , affordable websites , we dont get involved with the marketing side as its not our speciality, we make use of the Pro`s in the busines and refer our customers to deal directly with them.
Internet has fundamentally changed nearly every aspect of our lives. From how we interact with friends, family, coworkers, and businesses, a technology that was in its infancy just 20 years ago is now considered indispensable to many people.
Companies understand the value that the Internet offers to them, providing interactive opportunities to connect with current customers and attract new consumers. As the Internet evolves, businesses will continue to refine their online marketing efforts, reaching a greater number of potential buyers than before.
What is web marketing?
Web marketing is the process of using the Internet to market your business. It includes the use of social media, search engines, blogging, videos, and email.
Promoting a business takes effort. There are a variety of ways to do it. Traditional advertising in newspapers, on the radio and television, direct mail, and billboards has been around for decades.
Web marketing takes your message to the big wide web. With tons of people using the internet every day, there are huge opportunities to get your product or service in front of people who need or want it.
Drilling down into it, web marketing takes many forms. Banner ads, email promotions, and social media posting are three of the ones you have probably heard about. They, and more, live under the “web marketing” umbrella.
- Display Advertising – The use of banner ads and other graphical advertisements to market products online.
- Search Engine Marketing – Using search engines to help connect users with the products and services they are most interested in. Companies can pay to receive preferential ranking in a list of search results.
- Search Engine Optimization – A free and organic way for companies to improve their visibility on search engines.
- Social Media Marketing – Using sites like Facebook and Twitter to connect with customers.
- Email Marketing – Communicating with customers through the use of carefully designed emails.
- Referral Marketing – Using internet channels to encourage consumers to recommend products to their friends and families.
- Affiliate Marketing – Working with other businesses to make it easier for consumers to shop for products online.
- Inbound Marketing – Boosting the value of a company’s web presence by adding unique content like blogs, games, and tutorial videos.
- Video Marketing – Using web videos for promotional purpose