Service levels and omissions:
The Web Bug (Pty) LTD host and resell the products from DiaMatrix and therefore the following apply to all clients of The Web Bug (Pty) LTD.
For the purpose of this section, “service availability” shall mean the availability of the data traffic, sufficient power and HVAC services measured from 0:00 to 0:00 each day over a one month period, provided that no one month period shall be used more than once for the purpose of calculating penalties in terms of this section below.
Customers shall be entitled to service availability of 99.9 % uptime, subject to the exclusion of:
- Customers currently in arrears for monthly services do not qualify for SLA claims.
- Customers who have been in payment arrears three or more times in the previous twelve months do not qualify for SLA claims.
- Network or Power maintenance, enhancements, upgrades and modifications thereto.
- Downtime, outage, interruption in or unavailability of the services arising out of or caused by malicious or aggressive internet activities by the customer, thereby causing attacks or counter-attacks.
- Downtime, outage, interruption in or unavailability of the services arising out of or caused by the customers Internet Service Provider or its direct Peers
- Downtime, outage, interruption in or unavailability of the services arising out of or caused by any network or telecommunication facilities which do not reside inside the DiaMatrix network.
- Downtime, outage, interruption in or unavailability of the services arising out of force majeure.
- Downtime, outage, interruption in or unavailability of the services caused by any action or omission of the customer. Including without limitation, operating errors, abnormal operating conditions, improper use, misuse, neglect or abuse of the services.
The liability of Domains.co.za for failing to achieve the minimum service availability in terms of the section above will be limited to Domains.co.za issuing a SLA credit to the customer as defined in section “SLA Credit Claim”.
Infrastructure: Domains.co.za guarantees 99.9% uptime on service availability to Customers located in our hosting facilities. All equipment and related services are served by redundant UPS power units with backup onsite diesel generators. All servers are connected to our redundant gigabit network infrastructure. Specific guarantees with SLA information are listed in the table at right.
The uptime guarantees and the resulting SLA (Service Level Agreement) credits are applied in monthly terms unless specified otherwise. All SLA guarantees and information listed below are made in good faith and are subject to standard contract remedies.
SLA Credit Claim:
To properly claim an SLA credit due, the cloud VPS customer must open an SLA ticket located in their account on https://www.domains.co.za within seven days of the purported outage. Customer must include service type, IP Address, contact information, and full description of the service interruption including logs if applicable. The SLA claim will be researched by the appropriate department and any credit issued will be issued to accounting and the ticket will be updated. SLA credits are issued as service credits on future billing cycles. SLA credits shall not be bartered or traded with other Domains.co.za customers. Please allow up to fourteen (14) days for the process of SLA claims.
Support: Our support methodology utilizes the “emergency room” approach where problems are graded for severity and responded to accordingly. Service outages of any type always receive top priority followed by service-degrading factors and general questions about server management. This ensures every customer will receive the best support during the appropriate situation. Our experienced support team is available via email and telephone from 08h00 – 17h00 SAST, Monday through Friday and via our ticket support desk 24/7. Support issues reported via email or via our trouble ticketing system outside of our standard support hours are responded to and resolved as quickly as possible. The Domains.co.za Cloud VPS infrastructure is monitored by our advanced monitoring system which checks the integrity and stability of our entire infrastructure every 30 seconds 24/7/365. Should a fault occur, our technical staff are notified by sms and email immediately.